🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Update to new access database
Page options
7312df73
Community Member

Update to new access database

I have an access database for a not for profit memberships that was created 6 years ago by a not so experienced person. I am looking at having it revamped. It is very basic atm with about 3000 members (700 families). I want to make the most out of the new Access database

What skill set do I need to look for in the freelancer?

What security can I get about the data safety 

Thank you Cherie

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cherie, 

Our security model flags fraudulent activity to help ensure a safe workplace. We’re also here to help you succeed along the way, with 24/7 Upwork customer support and dispute assistance. Once a freelancer receives payment for work completed on a project, our Terms of Service specify that ownership of that work transfers to the client. For details, see Section 6 of our User Agreement. It also explains that freelancers and clients can agree on different or additional terms.

As for hiring a freelancer, let us know if you need help with shortlisting freelancers for your project so that our team can connect you with our Talent Services team. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Based, your job description is great already.

You simply posted it on the wrong place.

Post it here: https://Upwork.com

Don't worry about category so much. Key words, description, skill needed (Access) will get this seen by the right people.

lucioric
Community Member

Hi. You can ask the potential freelancer to print, sign and send you a scan of the signed document of a non-disclosure aggreement.
mubashirshahzad
Community Member

Hi Cherie,

i am Microsoft access database.

I can help you you **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths