🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Updated profile picture
Page options
alim98
Community Member

Updated profile picture

Dear concern, 

I had a very bad-looking unprofessional profile picture on my profile, I am not used to taking pictures so I hired a photographer to take my picture, and then I have used the picture on my profile but I am a bit confused because the photographer has used an effect while taking the picture. I do not know if this is okay to use in my profile

I have attached a screenshot of my profile picture please check this and let me know if it is okay to use?

Thanks, 

Abdul.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It will not affect your upwork account. As I said earlier if it's not 100% okay but very clear, professional and you in that picture, it will be accepted. If not, I will advise you make changes to the picture. Good thing about your Upwork profile picture is that you can change as many time as you want to.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mredprints
Community Member

Hello Abdul, irrespective of the picture you used for your upwork profile, the most important thing is originality. I mean it must be you in that picture. Wether you use special effect or not the artificial intelligence (AI) of Upwork  should identify and mactch you with the picture or else, it will get rejected. Hope this helps.

If it is not okay, will it affect my Upwork account or they will just reject the picture?

It will not affect your upwork account. As I said earlier if it's not 100% okay but very clear, professional and you in that picture, it will be accepted. If not, I will advise you make changes to the picture. Good thing about your Upwork profile picture is that you can change as many time as you want to.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths