🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upload picture
Page options
ana4sousa
Community Member

Upload picture

Hello,

I have tried uploading 3 different photos. Each meeting the criteria. Have tried different browsers, clearing cashe and cookies. The message it's always "250px by 250px". I just need to upload my picture to finish my profile. Please can you help me? Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with adding your profile photo. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

69 REPLIES 69
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with adding your profile photo. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
masongeun
Community Member

I have the exact same problem.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Song-Eun, 

Could you please confirm if the photo you are uploading meets the following minimum requirements: 

• It is a clear, headshot-style photo
  • Your photo doesn't have sunglasses, logo, or clip-art, is not at group pictures, and the photo is not a digitally-altered image

You can use the photo examples in this blog post as a reference. Alternatively, you can share the profile photo you are trying to add on your next reply so that I can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork
masongeun
Community Member

Here's the photo I'm trying to use.

Hi Song,

In addition to the instructions, Avery shared in her post. Could you also try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your photo?
If you`re still unable to upload your image after this, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried all those.

Thank you for the confirmation, Song,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same exact problem. I'm unable to set my profile picture in order to finish setting up my profile.

Hi Omar,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your photo? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried the same action on another browser but getting the same error :/I

Hi Omar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same issue I cannot seem to upload a picture - please can someone contact me?  thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Simone,

It looks like you were able to upload your profile photo. Are you trying to upload a different one? Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello! I'm having the same problem uploading a profile picture - help would be greatly appreciated!

jody_riley
Community Member

I am getting the same error message how do I put in a ticket to get this fixed

Hi Jody,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
fdeutges
Community Member

Hello, 
I have the same problem. The photo is only 852 KB big, is a jpeg file and I have cleared my cache. On the photo you can see the error I am getting.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-30 um 10.19.20.png

Hi Felicitas,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your photo? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried all of that. I am still unable to upload the photo.

Hi Felicitas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile image. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I'm currently facing the same problem. I can't seem to upload any pictures. Can you help me?

yukariim
Community Member

Hi, I am trying to create my profile, but cannot upload my photo. How can I solve this problem?

Hi All,

Just to confirm that our team is aware of the problem and is working on resolving this as soon as possible. Our team will also reach out to everyone via ticket and assist further with uploading your profile photos. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Would you please notify me when this issue is resolved from your end? Thanks.

Hi Rey, Venny and Prashant,

Our team is aware of the issue which is preventing freelancers from uploading a profile photo and is working on fixing it as a top priority. We'll follow up here with an update once we receive a confirmation that the issue has been resolved. We apologize for the interruption and appreciate your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
bbrancatella
Community Member

Hi, 

I can not upload my profile picture. I keep getting the error message that it cannot be uploaded. 

I have cleared cache and cookies, converted to 250x250 and have tried on different browsers and it still doesnt work. 

Thankyou

a696d6ef
Community Member

Hi, I can't seem to upload my profile picture in upwork. For some reason, my profile in the community already shows the picture but I can't upload it in my upwork profile. I already used Chrome and Firefox, cleared the cache and cookies and also tried incognito but I am getting the same error, 

I'm facing the exact same issue myself as well.

f028733b
Community Member

To whom it may concern, I trust this letter finds you and your loved ones well and safe, I'm trying to apply as a freelancer on this website but in order for me to apply a picture is required, and whenever I'm trying to upload a picture I keep on getting this error. Can't upload images. Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image or contact customer support for more information. The picture is at least 250x250. less than 5MB.I deleted cookies and cache. I tried another browser. the picture corresponds to all criteria Professional-looking crisp resolution includes only your face have a neutral background What am I supposed to do.

Kindly please find the picture in the attached document

Yours Sincerely,

Ahmed El Alaoui

assa_venny
Community Member

I need help. I have tried to upload some different pic and nothing pushed through. Please advise. It keeps on telling me "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image, or contact customer support for more information."

attached is one of the pics I have tried to upload. I don't see any problem with the pic itself. any help would be very much appreciated.

70b8d971
Community Member

The website is giving me an error when saving my picture , I even tried more than one picture from different browsers, what shall I do? I even tried to email the help and support but I can't reach to anyone. 

thanks ain advance! 

Stay healthy and safe 

Best regards, 

Alaa Mohsen

Hi Jonathan, Venny, Ahmed, Sayantan, and Alaa, 

I have shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you!
~ Joanne
Upwork
d36a2f64
Community Member

Same issue
e6902be2
Community Member

Hi,

I am trying to upload a profile picture but unsuccessful. Tried to change to the photo but still unsuccessful. Error says, "Sorry something went wrong. We were unable to save the image".

Kindly see atatched for the photo. Its clear, it shows my face only. Can somebody please help? Thank you!20200314_152625 (2).jpg

mrabbit63
Community Member

I am unable to upload my profile picture and I am getting frustrated now.

trying over and over again but still can't  

please   help

A lot of people seem to have the same issue right now, so it is not only you. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Hi M R,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
01a2b7f2
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue trying to upload my profile image for a long time and the message is always the same for any kind of picture.

"Can't upload the image"

Please help me...

b4f6c1e7
Community Member

Hi I've been trying a couple of times to upload for my profile pic but it always says it can't upload image why? What should I do? Pls send help asap. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths