Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload picture

Highlighted
Ana S Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
1 of 20

Hello,

I have tried uploading 3 different photos. Each meeting the criteria. Have tried different browsers, clearing cashe and cookies. The message it's always "250px by 250px". I just need to upload my picture to finish my profile. Please can you help me? Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 20

Hi Ana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with adding your profile photo. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Song-Eun M Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
3 of 20

I have the exact same problem.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 20

Hi Song-Eun, 

Could you please confirm if the photo you are uploading meets the following minimum requirements: 

• It is a clear, headshot-style photo
  • Your photo doesn't have sunglasses, logo, or clip-art, is not at group pictures, and the photo is not a digitally-altered image

You can use the photo examples in this blog post as a reference. Alternatively, you can share the profile photo you are trying to add on your next reply so that I can look into this further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 20
Here's the photo I'm trying to use.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 20

Hi Song,

In addition to the instructions, Avery shared in her post. Could you also try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your photo?
If you`re still unable to upload your image after this, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 20
I have tried all those.
Highlighted
8 of 20

Thank you for the confirmation, Song,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Omar A Member Since: Mar 12, 2020
9 of 20

I'm having the same exact problem. I'm unable to set my profile picture in order to finish setting up my profile.

Highlighted
10 of 20

Hi Omar,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your photo? Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS