🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upload verification douments
Page options
saroshkhan1
Community Member

Upload verification douments

Can't get my account verified, it says it'll take 3-4 business days for your verification to be processed but its been over two weeks and still no response.

Help would be appreciated, thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarosh,

I checked your ticket and saw that our team is communicating with you and provided further instruction regarding your verification process. I'll follow up with the team and they'll update your ticket and one of our agents will assist you further regarding your verification process! Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarosh,

I checked your ticket and saw that our team is communicating with you and provided further instruction regarding your verification process. I'll follow up with the team and they'll update your ticket and one of our agents will assist you further regarding your verification process! Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
arkhan_pk
Community Member

Hello,

I'm getting the same problem! "Thank you for completing your Upwork verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be processed."

It's been 5-6 days. Please look into this so I can start working as soon as possible.

Thank you so much! 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case. You can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly with an update. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Please help me as well as check my profile. I am facing the same issue. Please let me know what detail i need to provide further  to resolve problem. 

Thanks

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mubbashar.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have same issue my account is old but i never used it. but now i want to use it but my verification process not allow me to submit the proposals. Please help me to get my account work properly.
Thank you for completing your Upwork verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be processed.

Hi Abdullah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you for your consideration.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths