🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Uploading PDF files from chromebook
Page options
f9237700
Community Member

Uploading PDF files from chromebook

Hi all

I am trying to upload PDF files from my Chromebook to showcase samples of my work, but it won't allow me. The files are samples from my level 4 diploma in Copywriting and are small enough to be allowed.  These files are all I have at the moment as I am still yet to do any paid work.

Any help would really be appreciated 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Shane,

Could you please let us know what is the issue you're experiencing when trying to upload your files? If you're seeing any errors please include a screenshot.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
f9237700
Community Member

Hi, and thanks for your response. I have now managed to upload them. Could
you check that prospective clients can open these?

Kind regards Shane

Hi Shane,

I'm glad to hear you were able to upload your files! Yes, everything looks fine and is working as designed.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
f9237700
Community Member

Hi.

This issue has started again.

Can you please help?

Hi Shane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience? If possible please share a screenshot of the error you receive on your end so that we can better assist you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f9237700
Community Member

This is what I get. Can you please help as it is hindering me from sending potential clients my work. Thanks

Hi Shane,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths