🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Uploading a profile photo Errors every ti...
Page options
larrycharlesjr
Community Member

Uploading a profile photo Errors every time, I've tried multiple browsers, computers, etc.

Greetings, I cannot complete my Upwork Profile. The issue I am having is, every single time I try to upload my profile photo, Upwork has an error for an unknown reason. Thus I cant complete my profile.

Things I've Tried Already:
-Loging out / loggin in and retrying 
-Using a different browser
-Clearing cache / cookies and trying again
-Using a different computer all together, and repeating the clearing of cache and cookies again

-Tried using an ipad
-Contacted Upwork agent Ofalyn who assured me "log out, log in and it will work" to which I replied I had already done that step at least 20 times by now, but surely 21 will do it 😜 They didn't listen and requested to end the chat. It didn't work again, and I still cant complete my profile.

There seems to be an issue, is there any way I can email my profile photo and have an administrator set it? Nothing I've tried has worked or have been suggested to try has worked.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Larry,

One of our team members will reach out to you on your new ticket and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you

foaad_ghaly
Community Member

Errors every time i upload my profile photo

Hi Foaad,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I got the same problem with Mr. Larry. every single time I try to upload my profile photo, Upwork has an error for an unknown reason. Thus I cant complete my profile.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ailene ,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths