cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading voice demo's

c_staniforth
Clare S Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
1 of 8

Hello, I have created my profile for a freelance voice over artist, but I cannot find where to upload my voice clip demo's.  Can anyone please assist. Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Clare,

You can add your demo's as portfolio items to showcase your past experience. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
jasonshomer
Jason S Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
3 of 8

Hi Goran, 

I tried this in my portfolio section, but there is no option to upload an audio file (mp3)...only a video.  

Can you explain how to do this?

Thanks,

Jason S

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4 of 8

Hi Jason,

Could you please try uploading your .mp3 file (up to 25MB) as a Project File here

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
jasonshomer
5 of 8

Yes, that worked!  Now, is it possible to add an image to the thumbnail for that audio file? It's there....but the box/square is just grey with text in it (the description).

Also, one more quick question....

I just joined UpWork for voice talent jobs.  I want to post previous  VO work I've done...but only see that I'm able to add to "emplyment history" on my profile...and theres no way to add to "work history".  

How can I make sure the client sees my past VO work?

Thanks again!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

andregutierrez22
6 of 8

Hi Jason,

You can add multiple files to your Portfolio item the same way as you just did, if one of those files is an image, you can then use it as your Cover Image. 

You Work History is were your contracts with clients on Upwork will be. You can use a combination of your employment history and portfolio to showcase your past work experience, outside of Upwork.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
jasonshomer
7 of 8
Thanks so much for your help!
There’s one thing I’m still not understanding .... how to add an image as the cover photo for my reel on my portfolio.
Can you give me step by step instructions?
I’ve got the reel file (mp3) and an image (jpeg) as what I want as the thumbnail. Now what ?
andregutierrez22
8 of 8

Hi Jason,

You can upload the JPEG image as a Project File. Once you do, you should be able to select this option to have the image be the Cover Image of your portfolio item.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS