🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need Help. My account susphended
Page options
ahkalu
Community Member

Upword Account Suspension

My account got suspended on last Saturday 19th Oct 2019. Upwork won't clarify the reason but just said inappropriate activity noticed from my account. Reason may be is i have logged in my account on more then one device. Upwork ask me to submit document to verify my account again. I Submitted The documents on last Monday 21st of Oct 2019. Kindly Tell Me will the suspension be taken back from my account or not. If Yes then how many days i have to wait more. Thankx

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aamir,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more details about this so that our team can investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Aamir.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ahkalu
Community Member

Hi Bojan ,
Thankx For Helping Me , I got email from upwork they ask me the reason of my mistake. 
Thankx alot.

Well being frank, please tell me that according to upwork policy, will the suspention taken back from my account. 
My account was logged in from different locations.
Please advise me, i am tensed alot.

Kind Regards 
Aamir Hussain

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aamir,

Unfortunately we can't discuss this publicly in our Community since private details are involved. 
Feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Alright Thankx Goran

Best Wishes For You And All Upwork Team.

ahkalu
Community Member

My account got suspend on sat 19th of October 2019 i have submitted all the documents answered the questions. My account suspended due to logged in on multiple locations that's why got suspended and I apologized for that. Please help me i am huge tensed. Kindly give me full access again. I will be very thankful to upwork team.
Kind Regards
Aamir Hussain
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aamir,

I can see that you`re communicating with our team on your ticket. Please allow time for them to respond to you and consider following up on your open ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ahkalu
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
Might be my attitude is not mature, actually, i have a client in pending thats why there is much desperation and intolerance in my behavior. Its my first client and I don't want that something
happen bad. I hope you understand my condition.
Kind regards
Aamir Hussain
ahkalu
Community Member

Today I got an email which asking for Am I Interested In Buying Upwork Account. What is that advise. Kind Regards Aamir Hussain
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aamir,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more details about this so that our team can investigate it further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan S and Goran V, How Are You
Thankx To Both Of You Finally Suspension Have Been Lifted From My Account.
Thankx To Both Of You, You Really Helped Me.
Well I Have Another Regarding Payment Method. Can I Ask Here??? Adivse Please

Kind Regards 
Aamir Hussain

Hi Aamir,

Feel free to ask us any questions you have on this thread.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths