🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Account Not Approved
Page options
i_yusoffi
Community Member

Upwork Account Not Approved

Hi Upwork,

My friend registered for an account and has tried 5 times for verification. Unfortunately, she hasn't been able to get an approval. Her skills are financial reporting and english-to-malay/malay-to-english translator, which I think are in demand and uncommon.

Is there a reason why she is not getting approved?

Thank you

Iqbal

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Iqbal,

Please note that only a small percentage of freelancers have their registration accepted upon resubmission. We accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace, which varies over months (not days). Having a complete profile helps us determine if there is a sufficient demand for her skills and experience, but does not guarantee admittance. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Iqbal,

Please note that only a small percentage of freelancers have their registration accepted upon resubmission. We accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace, which varies over months (not days). Having a complete profile helps us determine if there is a sufficient demand for her skills and experience, but does not guarantee admittance. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Waqar,

I can see that our team has reached out to you on your ticket with detailed instructions and you have followed up. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you on your ticket with more details. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you as soon as possible, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Waqar,

Since private details are involved we can`t discuss them publicly in our Community. Please refer to my instructions in my previous post, once our team has finished their review one of our team members will reach out to you with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Waqar,

A member of our team will reach out to you to assist you further is submitting the documents requested to complete your identity verification. Please follow the instructions provided on the email. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I submitted my services in the Project Profile for the 3 packages and it was rejected. I went back to add the video examples and the website but there no place for it. Please help! Thank you

Hi Ash,

At the moment we don't have an option to upload a video under the project, you can only add images. However, thank you for your feedback I will share it with our team.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths