cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Affiliate Program

Highlighted
Shella A Member Since: Apr 15, 2017
1 of 26

Curious if an Affiliate Program is available yet !?

Community Guru
Carolyn G Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 26

Hi there!

Unfortunately, no, we do not yet have an affiliate program, but it is something that has been suggested, so it may be considered at some point.

~Carolyn
Untitled
Amy C Member Since: Oct 13, 2017
3 of 26

Please. Please. Please. Set up an affiliate program. It's fairly easy to set up using ClickFunnels. I hate recommending other services just to use an affiliate link. Especially when I get all my work from Upwork. 

frogs-903176_1920.jpg

Melissa I Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
4 of 26

Hey,

Just checking to see if there is a program yet? Even fivver has a referral program that pays a flat rate commission for every first time buyer you send them.

Thanks!

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 26

Hi Melissa,

At present I am not aware of any immediate plans of an affiliate program being developed, however I'm happy to share feedback about continued (and recent) requests including yours for this feature with the team.

~Nina
Untitled
Phill D Member Since: Jul 22, 2018
6 of 26

i have just referred a friend to one of the upwork freelancers i use and she has signed up to upwork and will use my freelancer.. you NEED to setup an affiliate program to make this more interesting for those of us that are bringing people to your site. 

I see many people have been asking the same question and they always get the same answer. Hardly an incentive for us to help your business grow.

Please take this request seriously and under consideration, it's not that difficult to get set up and is a multi faceted win all around.

I would be singing a lot more about upwork (to non friends) if there was an incentive. 

Thanks for understanding the importance of such a feature.

Phill 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 26

Thanks for following up on this request, Phill. We'll make sure to send this suggestion again to the team for their consideration.

-Avery
Untitled
Rich P Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
8 of 26

Thanks Carolyn for the ongoing updates about the status of the affiliate program. We've been asked about your program and will be providing updates on when/if the program launches on our Upwork page.

Jesse J Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
9 of 26

I have referred many people to upwork in past years, but have stopped specifically due to the lack of any benefit to me for doing so.

I recommend you look at Digital Access Pass.

It is an awesome and easy to setup affiliate and product management program that operates as a WordPress plugin.

So, you could setup affiliates.upwork.com using that and be up and running in days.

It's affiliate model is a flat business model, as well, so no complex compensation schemes.

They provide the absolute best customer service and support that I've experienced in my 20 year internet marketing career and will install and configure it for you.

Their $39/month platinum plan is the best, because it provides the most integrations and access to all of their additional addons. Way cheap for what you end up getting!

**Edited for community guidelines**

Rajesh S Member Since: Nov 5, 2016
10 of 26

Hi All Freelancers,

Please help me regarding job and profile. All of you give me a suggestion. What to do get my first job and explore me work.

Please see my profile https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~010b7bc64e8c3fba4a/

What is the Problem in my profile.

Warm Regards

Rajesh Sharma

Thanks........

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS