🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork Application still showing in revie...
Page options
perth-sean
Community Member

Upwork Application still showing in reviewed after 24 hours

Hi, Can someone please urgently help me? My Upwork application is still showing in reviewed after 24 hours and I don't know how to contact Upwork because there is no option. I am new here.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sean, 

It looks like your profile has already been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, Thanks for your response.

No its still showing the same. Please check the attached screenshots. Its almost 2 days now the same message is showing.

Please help me!

Regards,

Sean

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sean, 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. I have shared this with the team so that they can look into this further for you. I'll get back to you once I have more information.

~ Avery
Upwork

No Problem Avery. Thank you

I will wait

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sean, 

Sorry for the delay in my response. I can see that the team has reached out to you through this support ticket with more information about your profile. If you have further questions you may post it on the same ticket thread and the team will get back to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths