🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork Contract
Page options
daniel_mbaria
Community Member

Upwork Contract

What do I need to do to start getting jobs on Upwork? I have been sending proposals but to no avail. I am an accomplished academic essay and research writer but I have no idea how to win jobs from clients on Upwork. Anyone to hlp with a piece of advice

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Daniel M wrote:

What do I need to do to start getting jobs on Upwork? I have been sending proposals but to no avail. I am an accomplished academic essay and research writer but I have no idea how to win jobs from clients on Upwork. Anyone to hlp with a piece of advice

The most important factor is to have examples of your work in your portfolio, you don't stand a chance without that. 

After you have done that, we can adress the problems with your rate and clarify what you mean by "academic writing". 

kat303
Community Member

Daniel M wrote:

------------------------

I also would like you to clarify what you mean by "academic writer." If  you write academic papers, basically doing a students research paper, that is not allowed here. All those jobs are taken down from this site because they violate Upwork's TOS. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths