cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Customer Support Phone Number

Marie B Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
1 of 6

Is there a phone number to reach customer support at upwork?  I don't care to use the bot or the forum for my private concerns.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Marie B wrote:

Is there a phone number to reach customer support at upwork? 

Only for top rated freelancers.

Marie B wrote:

Is there a phone number to reach customer support at upwork?

Surely your "concern" isn't so delicate that you can't ask a general question about it without going into details in the forum?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 6

re: "I don't care to use the bot or the forum for my private concerns."

Having everybody call Upwork on the phone doesn't work out mathematically.

Is it possible that the questions you have are questions that hundreds of other Upwork users have had? And those questions could be answered by doing a search in the "Subject" field in the Forum?

Also: It is possible to post questions here in the Forum which let you obtain the information you need, without getting into specifics.

For example, if you have questions about how to add a payment withdrawal method so you can withdraw earnings to you bank account... You can ask about that here in the Forum without stating your bank account number.

Marie B Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
4 of 6

Thank you Preston for your respectful response.  I have tried to search the subject prior to posting.  However, I didn't really see what I was looking for.  I will attempt it again.

Thanks again for being respectful within your response.  Apparently it's a challenge for some individuals.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 6

If you do a search and can't find what you're looking for, then you're completely welcome to post a question about it here.

We're a chatty bunch. Posting a question here in the Forum is a MUCH faster way to get the information you're looking for than trying to call Upwork or posting a Help Desk ticket.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 6

Hi Marie,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS