🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork Help Canter doesn't work - can't r...
Page options
theio
Community Member

Upwork Help Canter doesn't work - can't request anything

Hi. I've typed about my problem, tried to request help but the dialog box just disappeared without any notification. My request didn't work. Also I can't find support chat anymore.

BTW, my problem is next.

I want to change payoneer payment method. I've had some technical issues with my previous payoneer account and with help of their support I deleted that account and made new one. I want to use this new one. Then name and email are the same but I want to delete currently connected payoneer payment method and connect my new one just to make sure that money will go to my account.

I don't have any button to change or remove current payoneer. Also I can't add new one.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

You need to contact Payoneer Customer Support to disassociate your Payoneer account from Upwork, then get Upwork Support to take it off so you can set the new one up.

theio
Community Member

undefined:

You need to contact Payoneer Customer Support to disassociate your Payoneer account from Upwork, then get Upwork Support to take it off so you can set the new one up.

I can not contact support center. Read first message for "why".

Ok, seems like support guys saw this post and made a support request for me. Thanks.

Would be nice if support center worked. Previously I used it and it was working. Something changed then.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Anatoly,

To update your Payoneer account, the old Payoneer account will need to be disassociated by our Customer Support team before the new one can be added. I have escalated your concern and one of our agents will reach out to you shortly.

Once the old Payoneer account has been disassociated from your Upwork account and removed, the support agent will notify you that the new Payoneer account can be added as a payment method in the Accounts menu > Settings > Get Paid. For instructions on adding a Payoneer account, click here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths