🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Help Center is not working
Page options
visoray
Community Member

Upwork Help Center is not working

As a new to Upwork I go to Help Center to read about rules and regulations of Upwork but every time I try any topic it will bring me back to the front page of the help center. Is there any problem with the Help center or I am making some mistake?

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amir,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am having the same issue.Tried clearing cache of browser but issue is still there.

Hi Mansoor,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. Could you please share with us more information about the issue you're experiencing so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

~ Bojan
Upwork
visoray
Community Member

Dear Bojan,

I try to login to my Upwork account through another browser (Microsoft Edge) but still when I go to help and support center the same problem I face. When I click on the "Get Started" category, it shows me the topic for a few seconds and again it will bring me to the first page of the help center. 

I think there is some problem with the link of the help center webpage. 

Kindly look into this matter as I want to study Upwork rules and regulations in order to reach Rising Talent status.

Best Regards,

Amir Lakhani

visoray
Community Member

Hello all,

Today when I open the Help Center the problem is solved. I don't know how but it solved.

thanks for the quick response to my query.

Best Regards,

Amir Lakhani

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths