🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork PayPal Question
Page options
cmpghost123
Community Member

Upwork PayPal Question

When i put my Paypal i can't save when i want to get the money out.Or i need to fill out th W-9 forum first before i can save it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Craig,

Yes, you will need to complete a W9 Form before you edit your payment schedule or withdraw funds from your Upwork account. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Craig,

You need to fill the W-9 form in your Settings> Tax Information in order to be able to withdraw your earnings from Upwork. You can contact your local accountant of tax advisor if you have any additional questions about your filing status or W-9 form. You can also read this and this help article for more information.

Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Sorry i mean when i try to save the date with my upwork it will not let me. So your saying to save it i have to filll out the W-9 forum?

Hi Craig,

Yes, you will need to complete a W9 Form before you edit your payment schedule or withdraw funds from your Upwork account. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I got one more Question. What the safe way to get pay Direct Deposit or Paypl?

Hi Craig,

Thank you for following up. You may want to check these helpful articles to find more information about the payment method you are interested in. 

You can find additional information on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork

?

Hard to answer that question. Both of them are "safe", how can I (let alone the mods) say that one of them is not.

The "safe" part depends on many other factors.

I'd just pick the one with less fees (the direct to bank should be the one).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths