🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Payment
Page options
amores_robelyn01
Community Member

Upwork Payment

Hello everyone!

I just want to ask for my payment. Upwork has released my balance to my bank account but when I checked my bank account, my money balance was still 0.  Upwork review my payment for 6 days and 3 days for activating my new payment method which is Direct-Local Bank. I thought everything was fine because after waiting for almost 9 days finally, Upwork sent me an email that my payment was released and was sent to my bank account. Now I don't know what to do because my payment is still not visible on my bank account. I've waited for so long. Is Upwork will process my money again for 1 -4 days into my bank account? I'm sorry for this question, I'm a new freelancer here in Upwork and dont have the idea on what's happening. I hope this issue will be fixed as soon as possible. I really need help!

1 REPLY 1
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Robelyn,

You initiated your withdrawal today and it will take up to about 4 days on average for your earnings to make it to your bank account after you initiate a withdrawal.

The reason for the time between when the you've logged the hours and the time you get paid is because on an hourly contract the money goes through several phases, which include a 5 day client review period and a 5 day security period. You can read about the weekly billing cycle for hourly contracts in detail here.

~Nina
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths