🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork Plus Membership Basic Question
Page options
needyamingmail
Community Member

Upwork Plus Membership Basic Question

I want to upgrade my freelancer "free basic plan" to "plus plan".

But I've two little question here.

Question 1:
If I upgrade my account then I'll get 70 Connects/month.  If I'll not use my connects, then next month can I'll get my "not use connects" to my account?

Question:2
What will happen, If I'll not paid next month for "plus plan" or, My account will not significant balance.

I'm totally new.  So, I try to bid under 100$ projects right now..
This "Plus Plan" will be costly If I'll not get any project of a month.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md, 

I'll be happy to answer your questions. Your unused connects will be rolled over to the next billing cycle. You may read more about the perks of the Plus Plan here.

If the system is unable to charge your Upwork balance, it will try to charge the billing method you have on file. If this fails, you will be automatically downgraded to a Freelancer Basic Plan. Here's a help article for more information about membership billing. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
saeedahmad0609
Community Member

Your extra connects will be rolled over in the next billing cycle. I am not sure about upworks new policy if you degrade to basic plan. 

I am new to up work? I just need to know if any of these proposals fall in the work at home opportunities?

Hi Hilda, 

Working on Upwork allows you to collaborate with a client, while working from home. I would recommend that you read up on this guide to know more about what we do. 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork
nrurmi
Community Member

Hello
I want to upgrade  " basic plan" to "plus plan".
If i upgrade will i get more job invites and job opportunities ? 
Right now i'm only submitting proposals but not getting job even not getting any job invitations from more than 90days. 
Hope you guys help me.
Thank you

lysis10
Community Member

Nazia Rahman U wrote:

Hello
I want to upgrade  " basic plan" to "plus plan".
If i upgrade will i get more job invites and job opportunities ? 
Right now i'm only submitting proposals but not getting job even not getting any job invitations from more than 90days. 
Hope you guys help me.
Thank you

No, it does not affect invites or if you can sell clients.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md, 

I'll be happy to answer your questions. Your unused connects will be rolled over to the next billing cycle. You may read more about the perks of the Plus Plan here.

If the system is unable to charge your Upwork balance, it will try to charge the billing method you have on file. If this fails, you will be automatically downgraded to a Freelancer Basic Plan. Here's a help article for more information about membership billing. 

~ Avery
Upwork
01bb1cf6
Community Member

i want to get plus membership but its not to procced and showing error your pyment method decline i think my card will expire soon but after one month , so what i can do?

Hi Mr,

Please try adding a new card to purchase connects, if you receive the same error on your new card as well let me know. thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths