🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork Profile Error Message
Page options
johe6546
Community Member

Upwork Profile Error Message

hello there, i am still getting an error message when updating my upwork profile. I tried using private browsing and clearing browsing data but still wont work. can you help me with this one. i already tried a different browser too. Thnaks in advance. 

Yours truly

Joel Hernandez

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joel, 

I wanted to check what section of the profile you were trying to update to see if I should be able to replicate the issue from my end.

~ Avery
Upwork
johe6546
Community Member

I am trying to update the employment history and always getting the same error message after exhausting all the troubleshooting possible. 

Hi Joel,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser, if you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

As per discussed I have already exhausted the troubleshooting including these steps so I am thinking that something must have gone wrong and needed to be reported to upwork. 

Thanks Joel,

Could you please let me know what browsers did you used and our team will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Google chrome is my main browser and i used microsoft edge and still failed.

Hi Joel,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths