🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Readiness
Page options
68msd
Community Member

Upwork Readiness

Hi 

I completed the Upwork Readiness test, but I was not awarded the 30 free connects. 

Thank you.

Masoud
2 REPLIES 2
richard_wein
Community Member

Hi Masoud. You don't get the bonus connects just for passing the readiness test. You only get them if and when you are awarded Rising Talent status. Although you can find a list of the conditions for receiving RT, those conditions are not all precisely defined. So you can't be sure whether you've met them. It's best to just see RT as nice-to- have,  but don't think too much about if.  It's  not worth much.  (I got started on Upwork without it.)

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Masoud,

Completing the Upwork Readiness Test doesn't award you with 30 Connects. However, passing the Upwork Readiness Test is required to be eligible for the Rising Talent program. As part of the Rising Talent perks, you are getting a bonus of 30 Connects so probably you were referring to those. In order to receive the Rising Talent bonus Connects, first, you need to qualify for the badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths