🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork Rising talent
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sheikh, 

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive an invitation to the program. 

~ Avery
Upwork
b09bcf73
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Noted. Thanks a lot.

-Sheikh Shamsul Islam

Hi There 
I am a freelancer who has earned $500+ all time and has completed the readiness test and scored 5 out of 5 in it.
My account is 100 percent complete but still, I haven't gotten a rising talent badge.
Any solution?

Updating Media

Hi Ali,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hellow everone,

i have passed  Rising Talent program.  but till now i have"nt got any rising talent membership or bage.

why???

Hi Ayesha,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have completed three jobs successfully and two jobs is in progress. Among the three completed jobs, All have a very good feedback from client with 5 start rating .

Moreover, I have 100% completed profile.

My question is: What more additionals needs to do to get the rising talent badge?

Hi Hamna,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you will be notified. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
hamna78
Community Member

but  i meet all the requirements listed here!!

petra_r
Community Member

Hamna R wrote:

but  i meet all the requirements listed here!!

If you did, you'd have it, as it is automatically assigned. If you don't have it, that means you don't meet the requirements (yet)

Hello, I have just joined Upwork yesterday as a freelancer, but my “status has been changed”? What does that mean? I know I have not done anything wrong yet, I am very new at being a member for only 24 hours.

Hi Anna,

I checked your profile and everything seems to be working fine. Could you please send us a screenshot of the notification you're referring to so we could check?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, 

Your answer helps me a lot, I hope you don't mind answering me another question.

As soon as I understand, once you have the JSS, you can't get the rising talent badge anymore; if I am understanding correctly, is it negative that I never got the rising talent badge? ... I thought I complied with all the requirements for the rising talent badge, but when I realized I already had my JSS, which I like a lot because is 100%, nevertheless, I read all regarding rising talent but I don't fully understand if it's negative that I never had this badge?, or if I am doing well with my JSS of 100%?

Thanks a lot for your time and help

Verónica Martínez

Hello,
I received a mail on 27 Dec about being selected for the Rising Talent program. But its been more than 24hrs and I don't see the badge on my profile. Please let me know how can I check it and if I am missing something. Attaching a screenshot of the mail with time below.

Thanks in advance for your help.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Sanoj,

I checked and it looks like you have already earned a JSS. Once you have enough work history on Upwork, your Rising Talent status will automatically be replaced by a Job Success Score (JSS). Once you earn a Job Success Score, you can start working toward Top Rated status.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello everyone,

Here is a riddle. I am getting notification everytime time I log in to my account that I am eligible for Rising Talent. To become one take Upwork Readiness test, which I did thrice. But still no rising talent but I am getting the same popup again and again.

So the question is, do I need to give the test again? and When am I gonna get the tag. 

Thanks 

Hi Umesh,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Do I need to take the test again.

Umesh B wrote:

Hello everyone,

Here is a riddle. I am getting notification everytime time I log in to my account that I am eligible for Rising Talent. To become one take Upwork Readiness test, which I did thrice. But still no rising talent but I am getting the same popup again and again.

So the question is, do I need to give the test again? and When am I gonna get the tag. 

Thanks 

Oh, I love riddles! .... Ah, nope. I got that pop-up I don't know how many times when I got rising talent, took the test I don't know how many times... no, just ignore it. Once is enough. 

Thanks Ma'am, for the clarification.

Hello,

I am new to upwork.

It is my first month on Upwork and I need help from the high authority to review my account and let me know, can I be eligible for Upwork Rising talent?

Hi Rahul,

~ Goran
Upwork

Rahul,
Upwork will email you when you become eligible go the Rising talent badge.

I have the requirements to be a Rising Talent, but there is no badge on my profile.

Can you please assit me if there is any thing missing!

The badge is assigned automatically when your profile is applicable, and it sometimes takes a few days for the whole process to come into play. Also, there might be some minor requirements that you need to fulfill.  Have you made sure you read the requirements carefully? Rest assured when you are eligible, Upwork will directly reach out to you through email to inform you.

I had a similar case, and I was aware that I was probably eligible for the Rising Talent badge. But, I kept waiting a few days, and today I got the email, welcoming me to the Rising Talent program.

Hang in there!

Hi Tariq,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

I fulfil all the requirements for Rising talent badge. I contact support many times and all said is " just wait". I need to know For how long?

any solution here. I would greately appreciate.

many thanks 

Hi Arsanios, the rising talent badge will automatically appear on your profile when you meet all the requirements. Don't contact support, just wait for the badge to appear. It would normally take 24-48 hours for it to appear when you satisfy all the requirements.

I have completed 4 project with 5 star rating but still not gatting rising talent.

Hi Pratik,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically added to your profile once you meet the criteria listed here. You will be notified once the badge has been added. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I was awarded the rising star badge 2 days ago and now it was gone. I think it's because a client gave me a 2 stars but he didn't state why he gave me 2 stars. He typically message me on skype rather than using upwork messages. What can I do to earn my badge back?

You won’t. Once it is gone it won’t come back. Just focus on trying to complete your jobs successfully.

Well that's a bummer, I was always on time when he asked me to do projects but he replies only once or twice. He prefers to communicate using skype, but i don't have skype on my phone and i don't see his messages. Can I have a way to report a client? it's just unfair. 

And what would you report him for? For giving you his honest feedback? Is it his fault you didn’t communicate with him properly? Why don’t you have Skype on your phone? You can easily download the app. You have to keep in mind that you are running a business and to run it successfully you need to have all the tools to do so. Not excuses.

Yes exactly. I don't know what I would report him for because he didn't leave a comment on his feedback. On my side, I might have replied late to his message but I was never late in sending my requirements. He even asked to lower my rate  and I was happy to do so. He replies feedbacks on my videos and I listen to his feedbacks then edit his suggested feedbacks right after. Everything flowed smoothly still he gave me 2 stars.

Hi there, I am new on Upwork. I am working hard to create Upwork Profile and get Rising Talent. But Now Rising Talent gone? What happened and why is Rising Talent gone?  

I can see it is there upon your profile. Moreover, It will be gone if you get JSS after few jobs.

Hi there, I have got Rising Talent 2 days ago but now my rising talent is gone. What happened and why did rising talent lose please guide me on how can I get again? 

tjofi
Community Member

Hello Muhammad,

The Rising Talent badge is visible on your profile:

Muhammad Asif.jpg

Regards,
~Filip

Hello, can I know please why I did not get the Rising Talent Badge or at least get invited and I already fulfilled all the criteria required?

Thank you in advance!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths