🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Service Fees - Agency and Freelancer
Page options
mdiazsoft
Community Member

Upwork Service Fees - Agency and Freelancer

Hi Community, 

Quick question about Upwork services fee related to Agency. If I've worked to a client and reduce the fee to 5% and I create an agency to start a new job with the same client but with a new agency member. Does upwork set the fee counter  down again for that client because the agency? 

In other words, why I should pay 20% now of fee if I've earned more than 10k for that client?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Mauricio,

Agencies working with Marketplace and Pro clients are subject to the same pricing structure. We calculate agency service fees based on total agency billings with a client across all contracts. This means that all contracts any of the agency’s freelancers have had with a single client count towards an agency’s lifetime billings with that client. Please click here to learn more.

Untitled
drewfossen
Community Member

"An agency freelancer's non-agency contracts with a client (whether as a non-exclusive independent or prior to joining the agency) will not count towards the agency's lifetime billings with that client."

Pulled this from the Upwork site: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062538-Freelancer-Service-Fees

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths