🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork Showing Job lately approximate 10-...
Page options
muhammadyaqub66
Community Member

Upwork Showing Job lately approximate 10-15 minutes after posting.

Hi Community, I am new at upwork. Can any help you me and guide me which things are going wrong? I really need help, if anyone can. I am getting this. Anyone others are getting late jobs. Please help !
Thanks in Advance ! 
Regards, 
Muhammad

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Some jobs can be delayed in publishing on our marketplace as our team can hold them for a few mintues to investigate for any violations of our TOS. Once the review is completed the job is posted on the marketplace as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You for response. Every job is late seeing to me not for some jobs. 

Hi Muhammad,

can also suggest to remove your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You so much  ! I will do it and come back too if any problem happen. 

daredevil73
Community Member

Hey there, sorry for reopenning the thread. I have been facing the same issue, job visibility time is delayed.... like some times I see jobs after 5 - 10 minutes and until then 20 - 50 of people have already applied on job. Now you would advice to change saved searches but I can assure you that is not the problem. My saved searches are most relevent. Just to give an example, me and my friend work together in a home work space. We both have same niche and same saved searches. However he get to see jobs earlier than me idk why. Feels like kinda unfair to most freelancers out there who don't get to apply in time.
Please help me out here and thanks in advance!!

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser to check if there is any browser related issue. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
Hope you are doing well. Thanks for taking time to answer my query. I have already cleared cache and cookies, but still nothing. I been using google chrome. Let me change browser and get back to you with results.
Thanks

Hey I tried a different browser too but still same problem.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks hopefully will get some proper directions this time and my issue resolved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths