🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork Subscription Refund!
Page options
f5d65822
Community Member

Upwork Subscription Refund!

Help! i'm trying to contact a human (not a bot) at upwork who can help me. I just got an invoice for Upwork, and I did not realize I had subscribed to anything. We do not use Upwork and I have no plans to use it. I need to request a refund immediately.  I was just charged this morning. Can anyone help? Does upwork have support staff? The chatbot was no help, and this seems to be the only way to try to find an actual human support person???

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the membership refund.

You can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center. You can also send us a message on any official Upwork social media channel or post in the Community. You can find the links to social media channels in the footer section of the Upwork Community or Upwork platform as shown in this screenshot

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths