🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork Time Tracker didn't upload screens...
Page options
209bb660
Community Member

Upwork Time Tracker didn't upload screenshots and time after site downtime/maintenance

Hey all,

During the site downtime the other week, I was recording my time and screenshots through the upwork time tracker app. The app told me even though the upwork is down for maintenance, my screenshots and time will still be logged.

The next day after the maintenance, my screenshots and time were not uploaded. Is there any way to retrieve the screenshots from the cache within the app? Please help!

Sincerely,

Kevin

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin,

Could you please report this issue following the ’’How do I report a problem?’’ section of this troubleshooting guide? This will provide the log file for our team and they will assist you accordingly. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin,

Could you please report this issue following the ’’How do I report a problem?’’ section of this troubleshooting guide? This will provide the log file for our team and they will assist you accordingly. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Consider this an academic question, Bojan, but are you saying Upwork can put that time back in the queue 2 weeks after they were billed?
Cos that would go against the grain of the payment schedule we all know of.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths