🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork account was activated but can't ap...
Page options
tarena_de_silva
Community Member

Upwork account was activated but can't apply for jobs.

My upwork account was activated and I got an email. But when I go to job proposals and it says "Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal." I'm confused.

My profile completion is 40%

13 REPLIES 13
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tarena, 

I have shared your account information with the team so that they can go ahead and check your account. In the meantime, I would definitely recommend that you complete your profile to atleast 60% as it shows more information about you, and gives the client more confidence when reviewing your profile. You may refer to this help article for tips on completing your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Ok thanks, Still I cannot apply for jobs. 

Hi Tarena,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists! We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with submitting your proposals.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have completed my profile up to 100% but still I cannot apply for jobs.
b329cb7f
Community Member

My upwork account was activated and I got an email. But when I go to job proposals and it says "Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal." I'm confused.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammed,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ AJ
Upwork
d3f93719
Community Member

I have the same problem, can you help me please?

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you update your profile overview to describe your skills and experience in English. Once done, please resubmit your profile for our review. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I completed my profile in English but nothing changed

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and noticed a few grammatical errors. Please ensure your profile is professionally written and has no grammatical or spelling errors. Kindly resubmit your profile after your profile is updated.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello

Can you check now?

31eaa4f7
Community Member

I amfacing the same issue  

Hi Hasnain,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths