🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork fees
Page options
rebeccanic
Community Member

Upwork fees

Hi

Is there a way to see a breakdown of the fees I've been charged by Upwork (as a freelancer) as I can't work out how I have been left with the (disappointingly small) amount owing to me that I have. I know about the 25% fee and 10% fee after $500, but even so it doesn't add up.

Many thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rebecca,

To view, the details about your earnings and service fees go to Reports > Transaction History. 
I would like to confirm that the fee to $500 is 20%, from $500 to $10 000 is reduced to 10% and above $10 000 is reduced to 5%.
To learn more about this check out this Help Article. If something is still confusing, feel free to send me the details via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rebecca,

To view, the details about your earnings and service fees go to Reports > Transaction History. 
I would like to confirm that the fee to $500 is 20%, from $500 to $10 000 is reduced to 10% and above $10 000 is reduced to 5%.
To learn more about this check out this Help Article. If something is still confusing, feel free to send me the details via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths