Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork hour et al

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
11 of 11

Andrei commented on my post thus:

"Having been asked for before and not implemented yet is not sufficient reason to assume a feature will never be implemented.

In fact, I cannot think of a better way to obtain the said feature from Upwork (considering OPs' current position and status), other than by openly asking for it on the community forum and encouraging other members to request/support it, should they welcome it, which is the opposite of what you are doing, despite declaring you would (welcome it)."

So let me clarify my remarks. I wrote, "So it's useless in my opinion to be requesting such a feature, but I wish you success." I qualified it as my opinion because I have no certain knowledge Upwork will never implement any given feature. Nor did I intend to discourage anyone from requesting a feature, so I sincerely wished the OP success. I simply intended to inform the OP that there's a good chance his suggestion will not be adopted, not because his suggestion lacks merit, but because in the past such suggestions have not been adopted.