🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork hour work
Page options
simona94
Community Member

Upwork hour work

Can i send my work from previous week to client or to wait when review period ends?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Simona A wrote:

Can i send my work from previous week to client or to wait when review period ends?

@g_vasilevski wrote:

Hi Simona,

When you work on hourly contracts your clients are billed automatically every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

So, you can send your work at any time o when you and your client have previously agreed

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Simona,

When you work on hourly contracts your clients are billed automatically every Monday for the hours tracked in the previous week. To learn more how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Simona A wrote:

@g_vasilevski wrote:

Hi Simona,

So, you can send your work at any time o when you and your client have previously agreed

thanks, i sent when i finished, but still there is no answer from client 🙂 

yitwail
Community Member

Simona A wrote:

thanks, i sent when i finished, but still there is no answer from client 🙂 

Then the client is probably happy with your work, so work on the next task, or wait until the client gives you a new task.

Sonoma, on hourly contracts, I send work to the client as soon as I finish it. Otherwise, exactly what is the client going to review? But perhaps that’s just me, and other freelancers make the clients wait 5 or 10 days.
Learning Paths