🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork is impossible to deal with
Page options
jakorsme
Community Member

Upwork is impossible to deal with

No way to communicate with upwork surrounding serious issues - hiding from customers.

No way to verify corporate payment account - was denied due to name not being the same as mine - Well of course it isn'y the same, it's a freakin' corporate bank account!!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello John,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I just checked your account and I can see that you have added your bank account already. Your payment method will become active on May 19, 2018. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi John,

There doesn't appear to be any issues with the name on the bank account you added to this account. However, you'll need to verify your bank account before you can use the payme t method. To verify your account we'll deposit two small amounts on the bank account you added. They may take up to five business days to show up. You'll need to confirm the two amounts to verify your bank account. To verify the account:

Go to the Accounts menu > Settings > Get Paid
Click Verify Now on your bank account in the Payment Methods list
Enter the two amounts on the form and click Verify

~Nina

When I added it, the system came back and said that the payment method (payments to me) had been removed because the name on the account didn't match mine. Nothing about small verifying payments, just removed (although I saw the verifying payments thing in one of your FAQs - figured it was an outdated faq).

I also found FAQs saying I needed a bank statement with corporate name and my name, but no way to upload it - mail to you about it was ignored.

Hello John,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I just checked your account and I can see that you have added your bank account already. Your payment method will become active on May 19, 2018. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled

my account was being suspended i dont know why , i only move to another place and when i try to access my account it say "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

i dont know what to do .. please quide me 

Thanks

Hi John,

Our team reached out to you via ticket with additional information regarding your account. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths