🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork is not indentifying my bank if after p...
Page options
a7029ed2
Community Member

Upwork is not indentifying my bank if after putting the address manually....? Please help!!

Upwork is not indentifying my bank if after putting the address manually. After putting in the address there is no response. Please help.

Spoiler

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sachin,

If your payment method is successfully verified (it can take up to 3 days) you won't have any problems with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sachin,

Are you receiving any errors on your end or simply nothing happens once you add your information? Could you also try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your payment method? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Than you!! I have put in my bank details by putting in the address but i am not sure what will happen if upwork is still unable identify the bank at the time of payment.

Hi Sachin,

Please share more details with me about what happens on your end. Are you receiving any errors or nothing happens once you click on the save button? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have sucessfully saved my bank details
But my quesion now is will there be any problem while withdrawing money since the bank was not listed in upwork initially.

Hi Sachin,

If your payment method is successfully verified (it can take up to 3 days) you won't have any problems with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths