🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork not letting me submit proposals du...
Page options
l_latham
Community Member

Upwork not letting me submit proposals due to address - please help

Upwork is asking me to update my address before submitting proposals. However my address is completed and correct. I have updated to try and solve the issue but keep getting the same error message. I can not find a way to contact Upwork for technical support.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Louise,

I checked your account but was not able to replicate on my end.
Could you please log out and log in again and if you`re still receiving the same message please send me a screenshot from your end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This is the error message I receive however my address is correct. 

Hi Louise,

I escalated your problem to our technical team to investigate it further from our end. One of our team members will also reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

I have the same issue. As soon as I try to submit a proposal, it does not let me and asks to update my address. My address has been updated.

Can you please help.

Thanks.

Klara

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Klara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like City field under your address information is still not filled. Please, log in to your account and fill all the fields under your location information.

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths