🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork on a computer VS a phone
Page options
hugo_j
Community Member

Upwork on a computer VS a phone

I'm a Freelancer Basic member I'm about to get started with Upworks. So far I have look for jobs using my regular computer and my phone, I prefer the computer but the phone is a more practical alternative, that said if I find something on the phone that I like a message will display stating the following:

"You can't proceed because of 1 reason" and then I get a prompt to the Select Membership plan. 

What I'm missing here, Do I need a paid membershing to get jobs on the phone?

Please advise

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hugo,

I checked this for you and you didn't select your membership plan at all. You will need to choose one of our Basic or Plus membership plans. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yitwail
Community Member

Hugo, sounds like you need to choose between Basic (free) and Plus (paid) membership, in your profile settings, in the Membership & Connects tab. Maybe this link will let you set it: https://www.upwork.com/ab/plans/membership/index

Community Manager

Hi Hugo,

I checked this for you and you didn't select your membership plan at all. You will need to choose one of our Basic or Plus membership plans. Please go to Settings > Membership & Connects and select a plan in order to be able to start bidding on projects. If you would like to read more details about our membership plans check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths