🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork per day bidding
Page options
htmlwebsitede
Community Member

Upwork per day bidding

Hello upwork community,

I am getting little headache for one question. Actually, I've been research a lot about this question, but not found a correct one that i can trust on. My question is, What is the limit of placing bid per day?

I've been bidding daily but like we had policy to bid on 2 to 3 job maximum per day, So i am still following this way. But if upwork gives concession on daily placed bid then i would thinking that i will place bid as much as i can(5 to 10 per day) If there is no restriction on bidding.

I have been found lots of answer related this question but it were asking before upwork change policy(applied charges on bid). I don't think that answer would work for me currently.

Could you please suggest a best answer, so i can go ahead in my career. Thank you so much in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Mehadi,

As long as you have Connects balance, feel free to submit how many proposals you want in a day.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar, How many bids we can put, are you sure they are not affecting on profile? if put 3-4 or 5 per day?

There's no limit, but it's unlikely that you'll find more than 3-4 jobs per day that are a perfect fit for your skills. Most people would just be wasting their connects by applying for more than that.

There is no limit, bid as much as you want on as many jobs as you want.

Don't expect this to pay off though, unless you are highly qualified for all jobs you will likely not receive any responses.  Bid on jobs that match your skillset.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths