🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork should take action
Page options
mekailbd
Community Member

Upwork should take action

Hello Everyone. Hope everyone doing well. 
Upwork should take action for spammer like this one!

**Edited for community guidelines**

Mekail R
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mekail,

Thank you for flagging this for us. I'll be sure to share this with the correct team for their review and appropriate action will be taken according to our internal processes.

Please check this thread for more information on how to use the flag option found on each job post or message to report any suspicious or inappropriate content. Also, check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

I agree that someone like that should automatically be kicked off the platform.

But the good news is that this abysmal record is on display for any freelancer to see. It is easy to see that a freelancer would be wasting his time and connects to apply to this freelancer's jobs.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mekail,

Thank you for flagging this for us. I'll be sure to share this with the correct team for their review and appropriate action will be taken according to our internal processes.

Please check this thread for more information on how to use the flag option found on each job post or message to report any suspicious or inappropriate content. Also, check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths