🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork suspends account if you can't win job?
Page options
abdullahayub422
Community Member

Upwork suspends account if you can't win job?

Hey expert,

I'm new to upwork and I come to know that if you unbale to win jobs on upwork a few days (don't know how many) then according to upwork policy they suspend your account permanently.

It shook my head!

is it true? 

How many unsuccessful proposals does upwork suspend someone out after? are there any criteria? how can I know I'm in the green zone or in the red zone?

I would be grateful if you could provide an explaination and algorithm.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Bilal A wrote:

I'm new to upwork and I come to know that if you unbale to win jobs on upwork a few days (don't know how many) then according to upwork policy they suspend your account permanently.

It shook my head!

is it true? 

No.

They used to suspend people (but not after a few days) if they submitted losts of proposals and did not win any jobs or very few, but now connects cost money, they currently don't do that.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Bilal A wrote:

It shook my head!

is it true? 

No.

They used to suspend people (but not after a few days) if they submitted losts of proposals and did not win any jobs or very few, but now connects cost money, they currently don't do that.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths