🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork time tracker version 5.1.0.509 pro...
Page options
nazrulcgd
Community Member

Upwork time tracker version 5.1.0.509 problem's help

My PC: configaration is very low.
Processor: Intel core 2 Due, CPU 2.20 GHz, Ram: 4 GB, OS: Win-7 Ultimate, System Type: 64 bit.

My problem: When i use time tracker updated version 5.1.0.509 I'm able to do only 5-10 mouse click/command within 1 minute and it takes more time to process one mouse click/command. Also I'm not able to work on other applications. I feel more borring. When i exit time tracker from taskbar I can work smoothly. I also used time tracker version 4.2.153.0 but i didn't face any problems and didn't slow down my PC. I test this things two times using new version and old version same result every time. I don't know what is the problem with new version. I have been using this PC since 2012 and I always up to date adobe aplications but I didn't face this type problem previously.

I need solution: after this test i use old version 4.2.153.0 but it notify me for update. I skip this update every time but today It was required. I click update and same things again. So I need help to slove this issues.

Thanks everyone

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Just to confirm that this is a known issue and our team is working on solving it as soon as possible. Once we have more details about this we (moderators) will post an update here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Md,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Just to confirm that this is a known issue and our team is working on solving it as soon as possible. Once we have more details about this we (moderators) will post an update here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm so pleased to you for this reply.

I hope this will be solved as if you identify the problem.

Thank you so much for this help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths