🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upwork unresponsive clients
Page options
40b77e4c
Community Member

Upwork unresponsive clients

Hi

I have 6 active proposals and they are not bother to message me again.

I don't know why even i am agree to work on there desired budget.

They are interviewing 30+ freelancers and not hiring one and not closing the job so we can get our connects back to bid on other.

Upwork should do something about it.

If this is going to happen after upgrading membership then this is not good.

I am new freelancer in upwork and working very hard to get some clients but they just respond to my proposal and when i reply they keep silence.

I am depressed 😓
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hardorff
Community Member

I have 31 active proposals and out of them, I'm being interviewed on 1. It's part of the game for many freelancers.
You should forget about the proposal when you've sent it. It's great if they reply, if not you've already moved on.

Upwork are doing something about it. In the future, we are going to pay for our connects, which I think will get many of the freelancers to leave Upwork, which again will make it easier to get hired on jobs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hardorff
Community Member

I have 31 active proposals and out of them, I'm being interviewed on 1. It's part of the game for many freelancers.
You should forget about the proposal when you've sent it. It's great if they reply, if not you've already moved on.

Upwork are doing something about it. In the future, we are going to pay for our connects, which I think will get many of the freelancers to leave Upwork, which again will make it easier to get hired on jobs.

Thank you, Dimitri, I really appreciate your reply. I just thought I should share my feelings. I hope upwork will take care of this issue in the future. 

At least clients should tell us that we hired someone else and at least canceled our requests. 

But anyway lets hope for the best 🙂 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths