🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork won't let me change my country in ...
Page options
marianne_pierce
Community Member

Upwork won't let me change my country in the sign up

I'm signing up for Upwork and i have everything in my Profile except my country. It's stuck on Albania and won't let me change it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks, Marianne. Your location information has been updated.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

77 REPLIES 77
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Marianne,

Could you please reply back to confirm which country you are located in and we'll go ahead and update your settings?

~ Valeria
Upwork

I live in the united states

Thanks, Marianne. Your location information has been updated.

~ Valeria
Upwork

thank you

Hi,

Please help me change my country. I am in India but US is auto populated in my profile.

Hello Rai,

I just changed your country to India. You may now change your address information. Thank you.

Untitled

Dear Valeria, My actual country name is Pakistan but Upwork is showing me United States. I am unable to change it as this option is freezed. Please make the corrections. Thank you!

Hi Taha,

Your country has been updated to Pakistan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

hey guys... can somebody help me to fix my location error... its United states bydefault. i want to change it to paksitan.

thanks.

Hi Shoaib,

Looks like your Country of residence is already changed to Pakistan. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thiolur, 

I wanted to check if you need help with updating your country? Let us know so that our team can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
thiolur
Community Member

Yes please, I need to change it to Nigeria.

Thanks
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Thiolur,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

My country is autoset to United States, I'm in canada. Could you please change it? 

Thank you. 

Hi Elisabeth,

Your country has been updated to Canada. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi! Could you help me change my Country of Residence in the sign up from the United States to the United Kingdom?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kelly,

Your country has been updated to the United Kingdom. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi I am signing up for upwork and my profile wont allow me to change my location to the United States. It's weirdly frozen on Taiwan. Can someone help me to remedy this glitch? I am in the U.S.

Hi Joshua,

Your country is updated, feel free to update the rest of your address as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm signing up for Upwork I am unable to update India as my country. US is auto updated in my profile. Please can you help?

Hi Nilasha,

Your Country was updated as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Valeria. I'm experiencing the very same problem.

I would like it changed to the Philippines. Thank you.

Hi Reinier,

Our team will change your location shortly, you will only need to update the rest of the address. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello
I am experiencing the same thing. Please have it chaged to Philippines. Thank you!

Hi Von Jeric,

Your country has been updated to Philippines, you will only need to update the rest of the address. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
valfifi
Community Member

I'm signing up for Upwork and i have everything in my Profile except my country. It's stuck on UK and I am in Kenya and won't let me change it.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Otieno, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am having the same issue. I started as a client when I lived in Saudi Arabia. Now I am back in the states as a freelancer.  I need my correct location.  Being able to change the location should be a given for a freelance website.

Hi Jonathan,

We've changed your country to United States. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I have the same issue. I can't change my location from Canada to Philippines. Can someone help me please? Thank you.

Hi Kirt, 

Looks like you were able to update your country to the Philippines. Let us know if we can assist you further!

~ Avery
Upwork

I recently sign up for Upwork and I can’t change my country to USA from Uk.

Hi Feyisayo, 

I checked your account and it looks like your country is now updated to UK. Let me know if you need further assistance. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Upwork is also not letting me change my country to anything outside of Canada, and I'm from Barbados! 

Hi Hayley,

We've changed your country to Barbados. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm signing up for Upwork and i have everything in my Profile except my country. It's stuck on Albania and won't let me change it.

https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/introduce-yourself/

Hi Iliriana, 

Please confirm which country you are located so that we can update this for you. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

It is stuck in Albania and i want to change ti to KOSOVA . Please chang it
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths