🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Upwork work diary issue
Page options
sidra_jabeen
Community Member

Upwork work diary issue

I am unable to add manual time. what's the issue as I added hours at the start of this week but now I can't. There is no issue on the client's end,. This text is appearing in the work diary page. 

Work Diary not found. Are you sure you've selected the right company? Please check the company label in the upper left.

By default, freelancers do not have access to their team members' Work Diaries. Please speak to your client if you need access.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Sidra,

If your client has enabled the add manual time option, then you should be able to add manual time on your work diary. You have to make sure that you are adding the manual time on the correct contract. Please send me a PM with the contract ID so that I can check this for you. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Sidra,

If your client has enabled the add manual time option, then you should be able to add manual time on your work diary. You have to make sure that you are adding the manual time on the correct contract. Please send me a PM with the contract ID so that I can check this for you. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

It's working fine now. Thanks for your response.

Hi Joanne, 

I'm having the same issue with entering manual time. Can you check into this for me if I send my Contract ID?

Thank you,

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Yes, please share more information with me through PM and I will advise you accordingly, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

I am having issues entering manual time for Contract #19113267. I've been
working with this client for over a year, and this issue just started last
Friday. I can enter manual time on my iPhone, but not on my computer.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Sarah **Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for following up. I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing, for the contracts you are referring to. Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser for another attempt of adding manual time to your contract. If the issue persists, please share more information with us about it, share screenshot if an error message is appearing, and we will assist you further accordingly. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths