cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used wrong profile on a job post

Jim S Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
1 of 4

I just created a new job posting but realized after I finished that it is associated with the wrong profile (mine) versus the company profile that is really needed.   There doesn't seem to be a way to edit that part of the posting.   

Second question:  Is there a way to see the attachments in order to replace/update them?

Thanks

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 4

@Jim S wrote:

I just created a new job posting but realized after I finished that it is associated with the wrong profile (mine) versus the company profile that is really needed.   There doesn't seem to be a way to edit that part of the posting.   

Second question:  Is there a way to see the attachments in order to replace/update them?

Thanks

Disclaimer: I think you're only allowed one profile unless you have hiring permissions for the company profile. (not sure on this)  With that said you can just cancel the job post and post it on the company profile. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
James S Member Since: Dec 5, 2016
3 of 4

Thanks for a reply.   I do have two profiles on my account (me) and (the company).   Seems like a simple task to switch the owner if both are attached to my account.   Anyone else know?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi James,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to move a job post from one client company to the other. You can close the job posting, copy the job description and re-post the job to a different client company.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS