» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Using the Availability Buttom
Page options
15b27ab6
Community Member

Using the Availability Buttom

Greetings to all.

I trust this finds you all well.

Please help:

How do I turn my availability badge on?My status is set to available but I still get this error when I try to turn on availability badge "You can't turn on this badge because your profile is set to private or unavailable."

Many thanks

Morné

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Morne,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like your account is already set to public.

I also tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
df602768
Community Member

759e32fa

Hi Morne,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like your account is already set to public.

I also tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie

It was resolved yesterday. I completed the rating questionnaire. I am not sure if Upwork received it.

Many thanks

Morne

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths