🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Values greater than 100
Page options
paulaalcosta
Community Member

Values greater than 100

I saw a message that values greater than 100 will be released Feb 3. Why that? I always got paid weekly...
10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paula,

It seems that you are referring to the Automatic Payment ScheduleEarnings are automatically withdrawn to your primary payment method based on the Payment Schedule you choose. To update or change your Payment Schedule, you can go to the Settings > Get Paid page.

Available payment schedules are:

• Quarterly (last Monday of each quarter)
  • Monthly (last Wednesday of each month)
  • Twice per month (1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month)
  • Weekly (every Wednesday)

Your balance is only withdrawn automatically when it exceeds a specific limit (e.g. $100 or more) on your scheduled withdrawal date.

Please note that balances older than 180 days will be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I receive my payment weekly (on Wednesdays)!
As you can see on my print screen, today (Jan-27th), I transferred the balance to my paypal account (see the print), but it didn't fall on my paypal account.
Plus.. on the top of my print you can this the message that balances over 100$ will fall on Feb 3.

I want to understand why of that?... if my payment is weekly... Isn't it a technical problem or what?

Thank you,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Paula C wrote:
Plus.. on the top of my print you can this the message that balances over 100$ will fall on Feb 3.

I want to understand why of that?... if my payment is weekly... Isn't it a technical problem or what?

The 3rd of February is a Wednesday. So your payment schedule falls on a Wednesday. If your balance is over $ 100 on that Wednesday, it gets sent automatically. If the balance is lower, you can still withdraw manually.

Petra,

No! I transferred TODAY (Jan-27, Wednesday) it should fall today, because it is a weekly payment no bi-weekly.
There is something wrong on it!

I make transfers all wednesdays but this Wednesday the transferend failed to fall on my paypal account ,and there is that message on the top.

The value of (190.00 USD) left the Upwork platform but didn't fall on my Paypal account! Where is that?

Hi Paula,

In most cases, your payment transfers immediately. However, there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours. If it has been more than 24 hours, please let us know so that we can assist you further. In the meantime, feel free to check out this help article to learn more about PayPal fees and timing.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Alright. I will wait until it completes 24h.

Hi Aleksandar,

It is past 24hours since my last wothdraw and as you can see the balance didn't appear on my paypal account. I hope Upwork investigate it because I always had trust on Upwork, and now I feel insecure to transfer future balances.
It is a bad situation because I worked hard during a whole week to get nothing!
I sent an email to Upwork staff, but nobody replied me.
There is something wrong with my account, please, check it!!!!

Paula.

Hi Paula,

I checked your account and see that you already have a support ticket. Please know that your concern about your withdrawn funds have been escalated to the appropriate team. One of our team members will update your ticket to assist you further. Heres' your ticket number: 30799052. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

The value left the Upwork platform but didn't arrive on my paypal. You can check on my print.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths