🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Verification Failed
Page options
laurelepps
Community Member

Verification Failed

Hi ya'll! Tried to put in my bank account information but it says my verification failed- and to contact customer support. Can someone reset the system for me? I want to get paid! 

23 REPLIES 23
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laurel, 

I sent your account information to the Customer Support Team and they will reach out through an email to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
lpirela
Community Member

Hi,

I didn't understand the verification process so I entered the wrong values for the amounts three times and I got a "verification failed. Contact Support" flag on my "Get Paid" settings.  I tried the chat bot and it does not help.  Now I understand how it works and I saw the two deposited amounts in my bank account, but cannot use them to verify because there is no link to do so anymore.  Please help.

Thanks,

LP

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Luis,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue! can you please rest and advice 

Hi Mohammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
peggyborgman
Community Member

I am having the same problem. So frustrating that this can't be resolved by a dedicated customer support human!

Hi,My problem was actually solved already.  It had to be done manually on their side.

Hi Peggy, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I am having the same problem. It tells me to contact support.

Hi Jose, 

I"m sorry for the delay. I have forwarded your account information to the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you with your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
pietroph
Community Member

I am having the same problem.

I received this morning the two payments. 
But still, n my dashboard, I can see the message: "Verification failed. Contact customer support.”

Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Pietro.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your bank account verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, 

I know the information I put in for my bank is correct, can someone from customer support please contact me?

It says verification failed.

Hi Anastasiia,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri

Hello,

I have the same issue. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly with your bank verification. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

My internet crash when I tried to verify my bank account now it says verification failed.   Can someone please reset this for me?

Impossible to talk to anyone here!

Thanks!

Thank you for reaching out to us, Carlos.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your payment method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jennamary
Community Member

Please, I'm having the same issue with my account. I didn't understand the verification method and entered the wrong amount. Now, I've seen the right amount but they asked me to contact support.

Please, when i was adding Direct to U.S. Bank (ACH) I mistakenly pressed the wrong amount for verification. Now, I've seen the right code but am unable to verify. They ask me to contact the support team. How do I go about this?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Popoola.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your bank account verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
maneet66
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same problem. Can you please help?

Hi Maneet,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths