cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Failed

Laurel E Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
1 of 13

Hi ya'll! Tried to put in my bank account information but it says my verification failed- and to contact customer support. Can someone reset the system for me? I want to get paid! 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 13

Hi Laurel, 

I sent your account information to the Customer Support Team and they will reach out through an email to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
LUIS P Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
3 of 13

Hi,

I didn't understand the verification process so I entered the wrong values for the amounts three times and I got a "verification failed. Contact Support" flag on my "Get Paid" settings.  I tried the chat bot and it does not help.  Now I understand how it works and I saw the two deposited amounts in my bank account, but cannot use them to verify because there is no link to do so anymore.  Please help.

Thanks,

LP

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 13

Hi Luis,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Peggy Wynne B Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
5 of 13

I am having the same problem. So frustrating that this can't be resolved by a dedicated customer support human!

LUIS P Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
6 of 13
Hi,My problem was actually solved already.  It had to be done manually on their side.
7 of 13

Hi Peggy, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jose E Member Since: Apr 28, 2019
8 of 13

Hi Avery,

I am having the same problem. It tells me to contact support.

9 of 13

Hi Jose, 

I"m sorry for the delay. I have forwarded your account information to the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you with your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Pietro M Member Since: May 14, 2019
10 of 13

I am having the same problem.

I received this morning the two payments. 
But still, n my dashboard, I can see the message: "Verification failed. Contact customer support.”

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS