Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification of identity in bank statement

Highlighted
R.K. S Member Since: Jan 14, 2017
1 of 5

Hi,

So few days ago I was asked for my identity verification. There are two types of documents needed in identity verification.

i) Governement issued ID card :: I submitted my Driving License which is ok according to me as it contains all the details as per aksed

ii) Recent Statement :: The problem comes here. I have a bank account but the bank does not send me monthly updates about transactions as its not enabled. For enabling this service, I have to visit a different city which does not seems to be possible any time soon. Now, when I try to take out recent statement via online banking it is printed in black and white as well as it does not contain my address. The address is in first page of my passbook where there is account number and other deatils like my address etc. and the statement I print online also contains account number which I suppose(if someone takes a look for once) should be sufficient to verify the identity.

I asked this thing multiple times in an existing ticket but no one seems to response. I have also sent all attachments in that ticket but no one answers what should I do in this case. Can someone please explain what should I do now?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

Is your full legal name R K S ???

If not, how would you verify R K S with any document? The whole process is to verify that your profile name is really your proper, legal name, so whatever you submit must match your profile name.

You could use a utility bill instead of the bank statement, such as an electricity bill or gas bill etc.

Highlighted
3 of 5

Hi Petra,

Yes its "R K Saurabh" and I have provide proper documents supoorting that.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 5

Hi R K S,

I see you received responses from our agents on tickets and chat requests you submitted in addition to the notification ticket our team sent. Someone from our team will follow up on the recent comment you posted on the main ticket, but in the meantime please refer to this Help article, the explanation our team posted on your ticket and refrain from submitting new requests in order to avoid unnecessary delays in responding to your updates.

Note that you can also submit a copy of a utility company bill which includes the necessary information.

Highlighted
5 of 5

Hi Valdimir

Thanks for the response. I have submitted it only once. I am waiting for someone to reply there.