🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Verified badge
Page options
anna_ac29
Community Member

Verified badge

Hi, my name on my Upwork profile is my Maiden name and my bank account linked is also still my Maiden name.

I am married and all my govt IDs are updated with my married name.

I want to have my upwork account verified. (I think I have read that verification is not later than July 28? I am not sure)

Which one will I do first that will consume me less time to process? Changing my name on upwork first or update my bank account first?

Or can I verify my account using my Maiden name instead? I cant afford not withdrawing funds every week because of my expenses weekly.

3 REPLIES 3
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Anna,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri

Hi Riri,

Thank you for reaching out with my concern. One last question? Is there a validity time frame regarding my invitation for the verified badge? I am planning to process all of it by next month.

Kind regards,
Anna

Hi Anna,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please, follow up on your open ticket and our team will be able to assist you further with your additional concerns.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths