cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verify Bank Account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 238

Hi Bryana,

I just checked your account and I can see that the verification is in progress. Please note that once you add your bank account information it can take 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Eben L T Member Since: Nov 1, 2017
22 of 238

Hi I'm having the same issue verifying  my bank info. It took over 5 days last week so I removed my bank info and re-entered it, and I still haven't received anything. My bank always processes things super quickly so I've never experienced a delay like this to confirm info before. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Aaron T Member Since: Jun 13, 2018
23 of 238

I tried to enter the verification but it failed now says to contact Upwork to verify my bank account.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 238

Hi Aaron,    

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your concern. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sookyung K Member Since: May 31, 2017
25 of 238

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.

Can you please check on mine as well?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
26 of 238

Hi Sookyung, 

The deposits were made on your bank accounts last 4/26 and 4/27. You'll need to confirm the two amounts to verify your bank account.

To verify the account:

1. Go to the Accounts menu > Settings > Get Paid
  2. Click Verify Now on your bank account in the Payment Methods list
  3. Enter the two amounts on the form and click Verify

-Avery
Untitled
Jason W Member Since: Jun 2, 2017
27 of 238

I'm having the same trouble. I have recieved one transaction, but the name on the deposit was different from the one my message says it should be.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
28 of 238

Hi Jason, 

We'll have someone from the support team reach out to you to help resolve this issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Erin R Member Since: Jun 8, 2017
29 of 238

Hello,

I have roughly the same issue, I have received the two amounts in my account though, BUT I have no way of verifying them. For some reason it just routes me to 'get paid' where I can no longer enter those amounts into the amount boxes.

Could you please help? 

Thanks,

Erin

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 238

Hi Erin,

We'll have somebody reach out to you directly and assist you with your account verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS