cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Bank Account

Julie T Member Since: May 27, 2017
1 of 238

There's a message at the top of my screen saying that Upwork has made 2 small deposits to my bank account and I need to verify the amounts. I can't find the deposits on my banking statement. I would like to be able to contact Upwork and ask them what date they made the deposit, but I don't have a link to email or chat with them.

Community Guru
Gerry S Member Since: Nov 23, 2014
2 of 238

UpWork policy these days seems to be to harass and hobble the "professional" workers here, while continuing to flood the place with scammers and incompetents.

They are now running "ads" that get injected into browsing sessions.

They're currently fielding the whole "I put a 'secret sentence' in my job" routine as to how you get to find the "pros" on UpWork.

I'd love to see one on "hiring multiple at on time to increase your odds".

Sounds like a session on betting on the races (which is what it has become).

LOL

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 238

Hi Julie, 

We will have one of our team members contacting your directly via ticket/email, because we need to discuss private  details that cannot be published. 

Untitled
Chloe H Member Since: May 30, 2017
4 of 238

Hi Goran, I am having the same issue. My information was entered over a week ago and all information entered was correct. Could someone please contact me as well?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 238

Hi Chloe, 

I would like to confirm that the verification was initiated on May 30 (Tuesday), and the verification is still in progress. The amounts should appear on your bank account in 5-business days. If this is not the case, please get back to us, or contact our customer suppor team so that they can look into this for you.

-Avery
Untitled
Chloe H Member Since: May 30, 2017
6 of 238

Hi Avery, 

I have waited the whole week and still haven't received any kind of deposits in my bank account. Is there a way someone would could back to me? I would appreciate it.

Jocelyn B Member Since: Oct 23, 2017
7 of 238

I am struggling with trying to get the bank verifications. They didn't show up in my account and I went to Upwork for help. They led me back to billing methods where I was asked to put in my bank card information instead. I'm very confused and frustrated. Who can help?

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
8 of 238

Hi Jocelyn,

If the deposits havent shown up this is usually a result of your banking information being entered incorrectly. Can you review the information you provided in your billings. I checked and can confirm that 2 deposits were sent to the account info you provided on 10/22. 

Untitled
Serkan T Member Since: Oct 25, 2017
9 of 238

I am having the same issue. I have not seen the transactions on my bank account for verifying my credit card. Could you help?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
10 of 238

Hi Serrkan,

Please contact your bank and ask them to provide details regarding the two small charges so you can verify your payment method, since invoices are usually updated with a delay.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS